12 MESES (Spanish Edition)

12 MESES (Spanish Edition)

B. inggris plisss bantu di kumpul.sekarang T_T​

plisss bantu di kumpul.sekarang T_T​

1) A butterfly is not a mammal, it is an insect

2) Did they play chess yesterday? Yes, they did

3) I am not a cop, I am a student

4) Does Father go to work everyday? No, he does not

5) She was in Medan three years ago, but now she is in Bontang

6) Did the children eat fried rice this morning? Yes, they did

7) You are not my family, you are my friend

8) Is rambutan sweet? Yes, it is

9) Does Ma'am Udur teach English? Yes, she does

10) Are Lina and Beni in the classroom? Yes, they are

1) What is your name? My name is Salza

2) How are you? I am good

3) What are you? I am a student

4) Where do you live? I live in Lok Tuan

5) How many brothers do you have? I have 2 brothers

6) When does Mother go to the market? She goest at 8:00 am

7) Why do they scream? Because they are angry

8) Where does Siti work? She works in a Bank

9) What does she drink? She drinks water

10) Which one is your car? My car is the black one

semoga membantu!

[answer.2.content]